Sikkim Silk route is a old trade route in between India and China ,this route is also known as Jalepa-La Pass one is through Gangtok and other is from Kalimpong . The Kalimpong route is an ancient one which was responsible for the boost in the local economy due to the trading of wool and furs early last century. The pass was closed after the Indo-China War in 1962. It passes through Pedong in northern West Bengal to Rhenok in Sikkim.
After arrival at IXB/NJP meets our representative and transfer to Sillery Gaon. The distance between Siliguri to Sillery Gaon is 98 kms and time takes 4.30 hours. Sillery Gaon, situated at an altitude of 6000 ft. above the sea level is a small and beautiful village perched in the Himalaya. Sillery Gaon is only 04 km from Pedong and 33 km from Kalimpong. Sillery Gaon is a magical place to spend the time in leisure. Overnight in Sillery Gaon .
after Morning breakfast proceeds to Zuluk. Before that, all the permit proceedings have to be finished. The distance between Aritar to Dzuluk is 74 kms and time takes 2 :30 hours. Zuluk or Duluk is situated at an altitude of 10,000 ft of sea level and has a primitive charm. Zuluk is an abode of peace. Zuluk perched on the rugged terrain of the lower Himalayas in East Sikkim is a hamlet close to Indo-China border. Zuluk is located on the famous Old-Silk-Route. Zuluk is a relatively new offbeat destination of Sikkim and has a primitive charm. On the way to Dzuluk, some places like Rongli, Lingtam, and Padamchen are worth visit. Evening free for individual activity and leisure. Overnight in Dzuluk
Very early morning visit Sunrise point, called Ganek in Zuluk. Rest of the day is free. Enjoy the abundant beauty of the Old-Silk-Route and relax. Overnight in Dzuluk.
After breakfast check out to homestay and transfer to Agam Lok. Local sightseeing in Agam Lok.Back to homestay .over night stay at Aghamlok.
After breakfast transfer to Aritar. The distance between aghlok to Aritar is 51 Km. Afternoon free in Aritar. Or some beautiful places in Aritar which can be worth visiting. Lampokhri, Aritar Monastery, Dak Bungalow, Parbateswar Shivalaya Mandir, Mankhim, Changey Water Falls, Helipad etc can be visited in Aritar and surroundings. Overnight in Aritar.
After breakfast departure for Bagdogra Airport or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station. Tour End
- 2. Silk Route entry Fee
- 3. Sillery Gaon Walking tour ( Ramitey View Point, Damsang Fort, Ichchey Gaon)
- 4. Aritar Walking Tour
- 5. Keokhola Water Falls , Padamchen Village, Tambi Vew Point, Zuluk View point, Nathang Vally,
- Kupup ( Old Baba Mandir) , Elephant Lake, Lungthang, Lingtam - In Silk Route Tour
- 6. All Inter transfers EX. NJP
- 2. Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- 3. Any Guide / Escort charge
- 4. Forest entry Fees as extra
- 5. Payment for service provided on personal basis
- 6. Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- 7. Cost for services which is not mentioned in "Inclusions"
- 8. Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.