Mizoram is a mountainous state nestling in the south-west tip of the North-east region of India. Covered with verdant forests dominated by thick bamboo groves, teeming with vibrant wildlife, sheer cliffs, and breathtaking waterfalls. , dotted with unique landmarks of myriad folklores and picturesque village of houses built on stilts. Mizoram can be reached by airways and roadways as well. Its Cultural, and biodiversity attracts tourist from all places.
Upon arrival in Guwahati, meet our tour representative who will assist your transfer to a hotel for overnight. Visit Srimanta Sankaradeva Kalakshetra to make the evening worthwhile amidst the cultural gusto the state is known for. Overnight in Guwahati.
In morning, check out Guwahati to board a flight to Aizawl, the capital of Mizoram.
Upon arrival at Lengpui Airport in Aizawl, receive a pick up till Chaltlang Tourist Lodge for overnight. Visit Bara Bazar, the main shopping center of the city to pick up the souvenirs of the state. Overnight in Aizawl.
Check out Aizawl for Hmuifang (40 km/1 hr) after breakfast. Enroute visit Heritage Site and Centre of Excellence in Thiak. Lunch at Hmuifang Tourist Resort. Visit Hmuifang Mountains and Vantawng Waterfalls at Thenzawl which is Mizoram’s highest waterfall. Return to Aizawl for dinner and overnight at Chaltlang Tourist Lodge.
After breakfast, visit State Museum at Mc Donald Hill. Visit various Handlooms and Handicrafts centres. Lunch at Hotel Regency. Visit ATC, Durtlang for a view of Aizawl City. Proceed to Beraw Tlang Tourist Centre for dinner. Overnight at Chaltlang Tourist Lodge.
Mizoram ToursAfter breakfast proceeds to Lungleng Village to visit Lungleng Chieftain. Heritage Home. Return to Tourist Lodge for Lunch. Leave for Reiek (50 Km/2 hrs.). On route visit Khuangchera cave. Visit Reiek Mountain for a breathtaking view of the hills. Cultural Show, entertainment, and dinner at Reiek Tourist Resort. Leave for Aizawl (50 Km/2 hrs.) for an overnight stay at Chaltlang Tourist Lodge.
Depart for Lengpui Airport after breakfast to board the flight for Guwahti
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan ( Breakfast+ Dinner)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- GST 5% Included
- Driver allowance
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.