Assam is the gateway of North-East and allows you to explore beautiful landscape. Assam is famous for its Tea garden and Wildlife sanctuary. Apart from this, largest river island is Majuli is the world famous destination. Mājuli island is accessible by ferries from the city of Jorhat. The island is about 300–400 kilometres (186–249 mi) east from the state’s largest city —Guwahati. It was formed due to course changes by the river Brahmaputra and its tributaries, mainly the Lohit. Mājuli is the abode of the Assamese neo-Vaishnavite cultureRiver Brahmaputra is the lifeline of Assam. Cultural Pilgrim like Kamakhya and Dol-Govinda also attract tourist from all around.
Our representatives will welcome you at Guwahati Airport and meet our Tour Guide/Driver and transfer you to one of the most popular wildlife destination Kaziranga National Park (225 kms – Travel time around 4 hrs), check in hotel. overnight stay in hotel.
Wake up early in the morning and go for ride Elephant Safari at Central Kohora Range or Western Range (Bagori), After breakfast proceed to visit Kaziranga Orchid Park. After lunch at 1.30 pm you can ride Jeep Safari. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Assam’s most famous historical place of Ahom Kingdom birthplace Sivasagar (169 kms -Travel time around 3 hrs), en-route sightseeing Rang Ghar, Kareng Ghar, Talatal Ghar, Joysagar Tank. Check in hotel, overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast proceed to world’s largest river island Majuli (84 kms – Travel time around 2 hrs), connect to nearest ferry point Nimati Ghat. Check in Hotel, overnight stay in Majuli.
After breakfast proceed to visit Assamese’s famous Garmur Sattra, The Auniati Satra which was established in Majuli in 1653 A.D, visit Kamalabari Satra, meet local people in Majuli Mishing villages. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast proceed to explore Assam’s beautiful tea garden in Jorhat Town and visit Science Center & Planetarium, visit Raja Maidam and Gymkhana Club situated in Jorhat Town 4 km distance, the club was built 1876 by D. Slimmon, the club has served for horse races. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Guwahati (328 kms – Travel time around 6 hrs), direct check in hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Early morning 8.30 am proceed to visit Maa Kamakhya Temple, Assam State Museum, at evening enjoy Sunset River Cruise on the Brahmaputra, roam around local markets. Overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast proceed to transfer to Guwahati Airport.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan ( Breakfast+ Dinner)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- GST 5% Included
- Driver allowance
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.