Ladakh bike tour is beautiful hill station situated at a height of 18,875 ft. Its a part India state Jammu and Kashmir and sharing its Border with China. Ladakh is very famous for the Bike tour. Many people make a Gang of Bike rider and take an experience of riding on the highest memorable road in the word. Ladakh can be reached by Airline and road. Leh is the nearest airport while people choose Manali -Leh expressway for Road trips.
On your arrival at Leh Airport. Our Tour representative will assist you. Take your Pre-booked taxi to the hotel. Check into the Hotel. Evening is free for leisure. You can go for local market and also visit Shanti Stupas.
Toady Morning , we will hand over you Bullet bike. You can visit local surrounding of Leh by bike. Your itinerary will include the Shey Palace, Stok Palace Museum, Hemis Monastery, Thiksey and Sindhu Ghat. In the evening return back to Leh. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Leh.
Leave for Pangong Lake post breakfast, early in the morning. You will cross the Changla Pass to reach Pangong. Post lunch enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the Pangong Lake. Appreciate its high altitude and variations in colors. Return back to Leh for an overnight stay at Leh.
After breakfast visit to Khardung La pass, which is the World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. Return to Leh by afternoon and enjoy a Hot Lunch at the hotel. Post Lunch visit to Gurudwara Pather Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Sangam of Zangskar and Indus River. O/N Leh.
Leave for Leh airport early morning to reach Delhi. Our representative will meet you at the time of departure. Board a flight for onward journey from Delhi Airport. Carry sweet memories of Ladakh from India to cherish throughout life.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan ( Breakfast+ Dinner)
- Bullet Bike
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- GST 5% Included
- Driver allowance
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.