Darjeeling is famous Hill station on Indian state, West Bengal. It is also called Teahouse. If anyone who love to taste different variety of tea, Darjeeling is just for them. Darjeeling can be easily accessible by road and also by world famous Toy train. One can also take flight from any part of the world to Bagdogra and reach Darjeeling. This city has a mix of culture and tradition. Darjeeling is also Gorkhaland because almost Darjeeling is populated by Napalese. Its eye-catching view attracts many tourists from all around.
Arrival at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) Next the driver will assist you for the forwarding journey to Darjeeling (100 km/3hr ). Darjeeling - At an elevation of 2123 meters / 70001 feet, the land of breathtaking beauty, amidst rolling tea gardens, crowned by the majestic Himalayas popularly known as the Queen of the hills Jewel in the crown of the Eastern Himalayas with mesmerizing beauty offers spectacular views of the Mount Everest, Mount Kanchendzonga and the rest of spectacular Himalayan range - Check in to hotel. Stroll to Mall / shrubbery Park. Over night stay at hotel in Darjeeling
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop. Back to hotel for breakfast ,After breakfast next round of sightseeing - tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tensing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate (view only), Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda . Back to hotel. Evening free to stroll around the area. Overnight stay at Darjeeling (Because of Monsoon the Morning trip may not be there)
Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok - Early morning breakfast - Next forwarding journey / drive to Gangtok. On the way stop at Lamahatta and Peshok for Scenic beauty. It is approximately 135 Kilometers and 3 ½ - 4 hours drive. One can stopp at Rangpo for refreshment and drive further to Gangtok . A perfect destination for tourist in search of enchantment, tranquillity, trekking or any other adventure .Land of monastery, mystic rituals / festivals at an elevation of 1,437 meters / 4,715 feet is the most often visited spot of India for its rare Orchids and Butterflies
Early morning breakfast – Permits are made one day prior to visit - This is nearly 48 kilometers drive and takes nearly 2 hours - Visit to Tsomgo / Changu Lake and Baba Mandir, cool, serene water and the picturesque beauty – Tsomgo lake is one of the holy lake of the region - A temple of Lord Shiva is built on the lakeside. After Excursion, we will back to Gangtok. Evening is free for leisure roam around Famous MG Market.
It’s Time to Go home with sweet meories of Darjeeling - Gangtok. Early Morning After breakfast, Check out from the hotel proceed the journey for Bagdogra Aiport. It will take approximately 4 Hrs. Connect to your further journey.
- • Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- • Meal Plan ( Breakfast+ Dinner)
- • Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- • All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- • GST 5% Included
- • Driver allowance
- • Air Fare/Train fare.
- • Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
- • Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- • Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure..
- • Insurance.
- • Anything which is not include in the inclusion.