Bhutan is a small but naturally beautiful kingdom located in the Himalayas between two powerful nation India and China. It is also called Land of Thunder Dragon. Before the 1970s, it was not open for tourist. In 1974, the first tourist arrived in Bhutan for travel purpose. Due to its highest Human Happiness Index, Bhutan is also called the land of Happiness. Bhutan welcome their tourist in chivalrous style. Bhutan is well connected with Airline and roadways. It has one international airport, Paro, and 3 domestic airports. The best time to visit Bhutan is from September to may.
Welcome on arrival at Paro (7200 ft).and transfer to Thimpu (57 kms/2.5 hrs/7800 ft). Evening free for leisure. Over Night at Thimpu
Morning after breakfast starts for Thimpu local Sightseeing covering (Memorial Chorten, Emporium House, National Library, Handicraft Centre, Cherry Monastery, BBC Tower, SAARC Building & Bhutan’s Secretariat – the famous Dzong). Night stay at Thimpu.
Early morning excursion trip to Punakha & Wangdi ( These are extremely beautiful valleys).crossing the Dochula pass 3100 meters. On fine weather you will see the eastern Himalayan ranges including the highest mountain in Bhutan Mt.Gangar Punsum 7520 meters. The drive from the pass is all the way downhill dropping to the lower and warmer valleys of lobesa. Over Night stay at Punakha / Wangdi.
After visiting the beautiful valley afternoon transfer to Paro. Overnight at Paro
After breakfast Paro Local Sight Seeing covering National Museum, Airport (Only Airport of Bhutan situated on the Banks of Paro Chu- In Bhutanese language Chu means River), Dungayal Dzong, Kichu Resort Valley. Mt. Chomolhari (7,300m) reigns in white glory at the northern end of valley. Night stay at Paro.
Morning departure transfer to Paro Airport. Tour Ends.
- 1. Accommodation as per plan.
- 2. All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Suitable NON AC Vehicle
- 3. All parking and permit charges.
- 4. Assistance on arrival.
- 5. Bhutan Entry Permits
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- 1. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates
- 2. Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- 3. Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
- 4. Any Food / Beverage
- 5. Payment for service provided on personal basis
- 6. Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be
- Charged as per actual
- 7. Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- 8. Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals,
- Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.